Some easy ways you can help protect Lake Simcoe:
- Click here to add you signature in asking the Minister of the Environment, Conservation and Parks to leave the policies and targets of the Lake Simcoe Protection Plan intact.
- Join our e-newsletter list.
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org or click here to send us a quick note.
- Follow us on social media (Twitter, Facebook, Instagram) to get the latest news about Lake Simcoe and our environment.
- Make a charitable donation to support our work.
- Let us know which issues matter to you and your neighbours.
- Invite us to educate your group about the health of Lake Simcoe, what we can all do, and about the Lake Simcoe Protection Plan review.
- Please send a personal letter to express your concerns about Lake Simcoe and the review of the Lake Simcoe Protection Plan. Key points and MPP information are available here.
- Request a lawn sign.